The new big toy in the Draper house is our Traeger grill....we have spent almost every night for the past two weeks grilling out! Guess what my favorite thing about the grill is.......Brent does the cooking!!!!!
Well, not all the cooking! I still make sure we have delicious sides and drinks!
Summer Brew
4 cups ice cubes
1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer ......Drapers use 2 but no pressure :o)
12 fluid ounces vodka
Summer Brew
4 cups ice cubes
1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer ......Drapers use 2 but no pressure :o)
12 fluid ounces vodka
Summer Brew....yummm! We are looking forward to more summer brew in NOLA with the Sanders family this August!
Gotta keep it Greek!
Koukla loves playing outside while Brent is grilling. I love this picture!
We struggle to take pictures by ourselves. Brent is pretty tall!!
At least we got this one right ;o)
Other exciting news...I got a new Camera! A Canon rebel....LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!
I have spent a lot of time reading the instruction manual....and Koukla is my model! LOL!

Congrats on the new cam! :)
ReplyDelete