Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun Finds

I love reading friends blogs and learning about their new great finds, which is why I want to let you in on ten of my favs.


1. Katinas Greek Cafe- you can check out the assortment here.  If you live in the KC area head to the freezer section at Hen house or Dean and Deluca.  You will love them!!




2. Paddy Wax candles- Not only do they smell so great and strong, but they burn for 48 hours! You can purchase these smelly goods at Halls.  To check out the Paddy Wax website click here.  I am obsessed with the winter garden collection...in particuar, mission fig!


3. Traeger- everything and anything cooked on this will taste amazing!!




4. Barbecue Wilton  Armetale platter - great for cooking potatoes and veggies on the grill.  Especially because it keeps the good hot! We bought ours from  Bed Bath and Beyond


5. Vaseline Intensive Care bath bubbles- The water smells great but even more importantly you skin feels baby smooth when you are finished!


6.  Sangria- our friends Kathy and Steve introduced us to the best Sangira called Cruz Garcia...YUM!



7. Key Lime Cheesecake- Dean and Deluca makes a great one, but if you feel up to the challenge check out this recipe  from Betty Crocker

Key Lime Cheesecake


8. New York and Company work clothes- They also run the best deals and the clothes wash great!  I dont know about you but I am not a fan of ironing...Check out their latest styles and DEALS here!



9.  The 50th Annual Greek Festival!! There is no fee to park or enter, just come eat great food and listen to greek music!
St. Dionysios Festival Logo 2011



10.  uhh I am having trouble coming up with my last "fav thing", which is weird because I always want to buy something; just ask Brent :o) So for now, my fav nine will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment