Monday, May 9, 2011

Erin and James Brungardt

I really need a new small camera.....this is the second wedding that I have taken HORRIBLE pictures.

You all might recognize my friend Erin, she was one of my bridesmaids! But this past weekend was all Erins.....she tied the knot to James Brungardt and it was a lovely wedding! Erin was stunning....no surprise there!
 I love her :o) She is a wonderful friend to both Brent and I...she was our match maker!  It is so exciting to see my good friends get married.  I get butterflies in my stomach before the church doors open and I see them for the first time....in a white gown...its a beautiful feeling that I can relate to and I love knowing what they are feeling at that moment...LOVE and EXCITEMENT!

 The Langs! This weekend was the first time I met Ashlyn, and she is precious....she is the perfect combination of her parents!  It is really moving to watch my friends become parents.  I loved the way Tasha rocked her to sleep and the way her dad would give her the most gentle kisses.  Makes me excited for when Brent and I become parents....still a few years off though!

 Wendy! She was the wonderful Matron of Honor. Click here to see more on Wendy and her family!

 Blue was the color of choice!
\

No comments:

Post a Comment