Monday, May 9, 2011

Greek Time

Brent and I had a great weekend! Not only was it Easter, but we had Scotty and the Bakers in town.  Here are some pictures from a great night with a lot of Greeks!

 He sure is a looker!
 The Newlyweds! Brent and I were so excited when Katie called to say they were coming to town!
 I love how marriage has doubled the size of our families. Its so great to see not only Brent and I love each others families, but for our siblings and cousins to become friends as well. Simply beautiful.
 Lia and I
 My sweet Alexia!!
 Drew Baker. "nuff said"-Brent Draper
Cousins!
 Brent and Adams "usual" picture...makes me smile every time!
 This is Brents "please stop making me take pictures" face. 
 Mrs. Baker and Mrs. Draper...still love our new names!
 Adam was the dancing king of patty o's

 Dad came to get us...he is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment