This Saturday, Brent and I took a day trip to Manhattan to meet baby Jack! He was was born on December 16th to Troy and Wendy...and he is PERFECT!
Jacks momma and I met six years ago at K-State, and our friendship has become even more special as important events happen in each others life. Aside from being friends and roommates, I was in Troy and Wendy's wedding where I met her cousin Erin, who introduced me to Brent. Gods plan is truly amazing.
I love this next picture. Wendy, you are an incredible mother.
We spent the next few hours catching up and loving every coo that came from Jacks sweet mouth. He is a happy, attentive and chatty little boy! All afternoon he gave me big smiles and a lot of much needed cuddle time.
Big smiles from my dear friend and I on that very special afternoon.
In the mean time, Koukla was very jealous of all the attention Jack was getting. Luckily, she found something to keep her busy.
Yup, that is Koukla playing on Jacks play gym! Wendy and I had a good laugh over watching her paw at the hanging toys.
After an afternoon with the girls, Jack needed daddy time. Troy and his twin :o)
I can't wait to see you again Mr. Jack. Love u!
No comments:
Post a Comment