Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheers to another wonderful year!


On New Years Eve my dad asked me if I was ready for 2011.  I am of course ready to take it on, but I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't sad to see 2010 go.   It was so good to me....to us.

Important Draper events in 2010:

Brent joined the Orthodox faith!  I am so greatful that we can partake in the sacraments together. Meeting with father during the entire process was wonderful for our relationship and has continued to help us grow stronger. This is a picture of Brent and his sponsors, my Cousin Yianni and Uncle Athen. 

We both have jobs that we love and are learning so much from.  Brent earned his first big promotion in November, so proud of u babe!

We got married! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend! So much love that weekend from our family and friends....A perfect day and a million little memories we will never forget! 

We were asked to be the Godparents of baby Elias!


We are almost through with our first full week of 2011,  and although at first I could not picture a better and more exciting year than 2010, so many wonderful things have already happened!

We welcomed in the new year with friends and a new hair cut! (big deal for women)




Last picture of the Drapers in 2010

First picture in 2011!

We also FINALLY heard back from the sellers banks about "our house".... a signed contract should be on its way!

The latest of our exciting news is that a date has been set for baby Eli's baptism so back to the drawing board for this lady! Lots of planning and shopping in the next week or two in preparation for our boys big day!

Wishing all our family and friends a happy and healthy 2011!

Love,

The Drapers

No comments:

Post a Comment