Every year our church plays in a basketball tournament. This was Brents second year and boy did we have fun! We had such a fun team this year. A few old friends from camp that I havent hung out with for years and then Pete, a family friend who I've known since we were babies!
I was there for moral support :o)...jk. I actually brought study material from work and reviewed it in the bleachers. I am coordinating for Thyroid Cancer patients at my new position and I wanted to make sure I was prepared.
Our parents are best friends and take every opportunity to visit each other. When we were younger my sisters and I and Pete all got the chicken pox and our parents threw us a chicken pox party with cake and everything!
Best buds
Every night after the games we would all meet in the hotel bar for a drink, popcorn, brownie bites(YUM) and a ton of laughs!
Brent told me that he wished we all lived in the same city because he and Pete have so much fun hanging out together.
Brent and I at the banquet
We are looking forward to next years tournament in MN...bring it on Mall of America!


No comments:
Post a Comment