Sunday, December 5, 2010

A lazy weekend

Well, not too much to blog about this week....we didn't really do much of anything, which was awesome! Friday night, my sister Lia and her bf TJ met Brent and I at our favorite Mexican restaurant for $14.00 pitchers of margaritas! You see, Chapalas does it right....they brought us four glasses filled to the rim and then a full pitcher!

After dinner, we all went to the Schambergers to catch up with old friends.  Tricia and I met through my cousin Nick my freshman year at K-State.  We lived together for a bit at K-State and then I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid in her beautiful wedding this past June!

On Saturday, Brent and I slept in until 11:00....THIS NEVER HAPPENS! I always am up before my alarm clock goes off because I want to pack as much stuff into our two day weekend as possible.  Eventually we got around to cleaning my car, browsing around Borders for decorating books and stopped by my parents house after a quick shopping spree at Bed Bath and Beyond.  Have I ever mentioned that Brent and I are buying a house? Well we are!! If all goes well we are hoping to move in right around the new year!   I won't tease you with pictures until it's a done deal though :o)  Here was our floor this evening, decisions....decisions....decisions.

Sunday morning we went to church, just like we always do....but today the "after church" festivities were a little different.  Tables were covered with handbags, scarves and sunglasses!  My sister is a professional shopper, she can plow through an entire store before the average shopper is still searching through the first rack.  Needless to say she bought eight of the cutest bags there!! Merry early Christmas to Lia!

Later today Brent and I took Koukla over to my parents house to play with their pups.  Koukla normally loves little getaways but not today.... not in the cold...and not when I make her wear clothes.  To add a little salt to the wound I also made her take pictures.  Sorry Kouks!
 She blends in with the leaves.

Brent also used to not care for my obsession with taking pictures. But he, unlike Koukla, has come around!

My mom and I goofing off...we were happy to be in our winter boots!

Sunday nights are our favorite, they are so relaxing! Cuddle time, pumpkin spics candles and football. A perfect ending to a perfect weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment