The wedding took place at Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church. Doesn't the alter look incredible?
Katie was the most beautiful and calm bride ever! She smiled non stop the entire weekend...it was evident that she was on cloud 9!
Brent and I waited to see each other before the wedding and so did Katie and Drew. That was a very special moment for Brent and I and I will never forget the way he looked when he saw me for the first time as his bride. This is Drew, as he first saw Katie.
Finally, joining hands at the alter after a long awaited day of not seeing each other!
First steps as husband and wife
A perfect example of the glowing bride!
The service was so beautiful! Chanters sang for the entire service and there were three priests that came to perform the service...a huge honor!
Mom and Dad looking good at the reception. Can you see the cool balcony? It wrapped all the way around the building!
My cousin Marina and I
Everyone danced ALL night! DJ GLO sure knows how to kick off a party! I wish my camera had worked so I could have captured special moments like Brent "greek kicking" or the groomsmen dancing with shot glasses on their head.
Brent and I all dressed up
Still get excited to see my new last name!
Brent and the Groom!
Katie and Drew now share an anniversary with my aunt and uncle...Happy Anniversary Keith and Elaine!
Congratulations to the Mr. and Mrs! We hope you love life as the Bakers!

No comments:
Post a Comment