Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was different this year....it was more special as we were lucky enough to spend it with two families. This year it felt so much more exciting to be celebrating a holiday with in laws.....its crazy how your family size doubles with a wedding :o)

This year Thanksgiving began with the Drapers.  We had a delicious meal at Figlios on the plaza.  There was so much food to choose from....and a huge dessert bar! Although lunch was wonderful,  the most special part of this years Draper Thanksgiving was toasting to Shawn, Jennifer and Tylers new home(which they moved into on the 24th!!)

The men of the house opening a bottle of wine for a toast!

Tyler is so excited about his new bedroom and unfinished basement that he can play in.  Shawn loves their amazing....and huge shower and Jennifer has every reason to be crazy about the kitchen!!!! We are so excited for you guys!


Here are a few other special family pictures:


 Brent with his brother Shawn and sister Miki                                        
    Peggy and the gang
                                                        
 Love birds


Later that afternoon, we went to my Aunt and Uncles house to celebrate with even more family.  I look forward to Thanksgiving more than any other holiday because I get to see so many cousins! These next two pictures were taken a little later in the night....as you can see, we were all having a great time!


My sister Lia and I were talking about how this Thanksgiving was extra special because our cousins have little ones running around the place...hopefully they will enjoy each others company as much as the older cousins do!

 
Yiayia and Thea Rina enjoying sister time too
Brent, I am so thankful for you!
 and.....so is the rest of the family!

My buddy Alexia and I
A few of the ladies with handsome Anthony!

What kind of party would it be without papou dancing? .....Why no party!!!!
My favorite lady and I
 
This next picture cracks me up.....the yiayias are so little compared to Brent!

Thank you to everyone who made our first Thanksgiving together so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment