Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just yell "PULL"

Today after church, my mom and I went to my friend Katies beautiful bridal shower while the men went to the shooting range for some father-son bonding time. 
By the looks of their bucket they had a great time shooting clay pigeons.

  
A few hours later we met them at the range! We didn't mean to interrupt their bonding time but we couldn't resist being outside in the perfect weather.....esp. since it will be freezing before we know it!

Shooting has been a hobby of my parents for a few years, but I have never been to the range with them.  As soon as I got there my dad wanted to teach me how its done!
Brent looked pretty great in his shooting gear...and he wasn't too bad of a shot either. 

Thanks mom and dad for taking us out! 
A great end to a wonderful weekend.....Love ya Draper!

No comments:

Post a Comment