Sunday, October 24, 2010

100th Anniversary Celebration!!


This past weekend marked the 100th Anniversary of Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church.  The elegant affair took place at the Hyatt Regency downtown.  As soon as we walked into the hotel we were greeted with several friendly faces from both the KS and MO church.  The food was delicious and the Greek band was SO FUN!

Since Brent and I have started house hunting we were originally not planning on going....trying to save every penny! But when my friend Katie said she had two extra tickets we decided last minute that this was something worth splurging for!

Katie and I met at camp back in middle school! It has been so wonderful to watch each other grow up.

Lately, Katie and I have been getting together on a weekly basis to go over details for her wedding, but last week we got side tracked over a bottle of wine and started planning Brent and Drew's friendship! Just as we expected, they hit it off right away!


A few of my favorite moments from the night:

Angelo always starts the party!

The soon-to-be bride and groom!

My Theo and Thea are so much fun!

I loved watching all the Maibs dance with their yiayia!

So this picture makes me laugh every time I look at it! Adam wanted to be as tall as Brent in the picture but he couldn't do it without laughing!! We love seeing you Adam!!


Brent and I are also proud to announce that we will be baptising baby Elias! Just call us Nouna and Nouno!!

No comments:

Post a Comment