Wow, I am so behind on blogging. Lately I have been so exhausted after work that I come home, cook dinner and lay around with Koukla and Brent. I'd like to start this blog post by writing about one of the most amazing experiences that Brent and I have been a part of....the Baptism of Elias!
These photos were taken by Peter and Marys friend ( I cannot remember his name...but he did a great job!)
Father and our beautiful church
I love this picture of Brent with our handsome Godson
Look how comfortable he is all bundled in his nounos arms.
Poor little guy had no idea what was about to happen! I was pretty nervous myself....Fathers advice to me was "do it quickly"
His little lips were so cute...I dont think I will ever forget his precious face at that very moment. As soon as father put in him the water his lips began to quiver. He looked at me with big sad puppy dog eyes like "Nouna why are you letting him do this to me!"
Safe and sound wrapped in a comfy towel
Our beautiful candle made my Julie and Eleni at Trend and Tradition. (They also made our wedding Lambathes...LOVE their work)
Thank so much to Peter and Mary for this huge honor! We are so greatful and love Elias to pieces!!
Our big family!


No comments:
Post a Comment