My friends Tiffany and Jill and their boyfriends are always trying new great places and I am so thankful they have brought Brent and I along for the ride. Im sure the first among many places they will introduce us to is Manifesto! Manifesto is in the cross roads district in kc and located under ground...you even have to text to get reservations...Love that! The theme is prohibition...and the drinks...awesome!
But the company was even better! This picture was taken slightly after midnight on February 5th...marking 6 months of being married to my best friend!!
Lately, I have been so bad about taking pictures because my camera is not working correctly...hence my pictures look like they were taken with a disposable camera. I get irritated really quickly and tuck my crappy camera back in my purse and then I have no pictures to show how great our night was...booo! Ill try and be better:o)
After Manifesto we went to Patty O's and met up with my sister, cousins and Angelo.
The grand finale of the night was our little dance party in the almost empty bar!
Sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment