Brent and I made for a lil weekend getaway beginning in Rochester, NY. The trip came about unexpectedly...which is what made it so fun. Brent purchased a car at a dealership in Rochester and it was supposed to be shipped within 6 days of being ordered.....well....THREE weeks later and one car between the Drapers it was time to take matters in to our own hands.
The plan:
Fly to NY and drive the car back.
At first I wasnt too excited about a 19 hour drive back to Leawood Ks but Brent did a great job of making our trip feel like a big weekend date!
For example, the hotel!
After sleeping in a California King I am having trouble readjusting to our Queen bed. Brent takes up so much room...he literally makes this bed look small!
The main part of our weekend date was a trip to the beautiful Niagra Falls.
They were amazing...so big and peaceful.
My handsome hubby taking a closer look.
Us.
My favorite picture from our trip
I love him :o)
The lobby of our hotel had a swanky bar. We celebrated our new purchase with a cocktail before heading to the casino for a delicious Italian meal and some fun! 
No pictures to capture our drive home....it was a long one but so great to be able to talk and site see. Thank you Brent for planning a beautiful and spontaneous trip for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment